Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dream Aug. 27th 2009

Here is a little look into the world of me, or maybe I just have F'ed up dreams. Please feel free to respond to any of these with you comments or thoughts. I have many dream books, some of it I believe, but some of it just seems a little silly. I don't mind if you analyze but please No Flaming. If you have any suggestions about the title, also very open to those as well. I have really bad spelling, grammar, and punctuation. This a first attempt at something like this so please be gentle. Thank you for all your input, and thank you for reading...
The Dreams of: An Open Heart, An Open Mind

August 27th, 2009
I remember walking downtown and watching fireworks exploding in the clouds. The clouds light up with different colors. I look down down and then I'm in Florida looking for turtles along the water in peoples yards. I get to the tip of the island or the piece of land I'm on and I remember someone mad at me. There are jets up in the sky, one is flying from right to left, this one seems to be from a hostile country. We run inside the house. There are US jets flying at it. One fires some kind of spray missile, which opens up into some kind of spray shots, and misses. Another tries to do the same.




Then I see a US jet crashing, looking out from the angry homeowner's window, it takes up the whole window, it's huge. After that I remember driving down Meadows Pkwy (as street near my house) and Meadows Blvd. A lady in a small SUV won't let me merge. I stop the car and she does the same. Somehow we are on ATV s and racing. Hitting jumps taking tight turns. I think I said something to her about her being a “cougar”. After racing for a while we come to a steep hill. My ATV starts to slip. I fall and slide down the hill. The ATV loses a wheel. It hits a jump and goes flying into a ravine. The lady and I get it out and she says she can fix it, she apparently builds, built her car. We end up looking outside for yetis somehow she has a yeti tracker? Whatever. We are on out way to a UFC fight, we meet up with Jill's uncle (can't remember his name) and his brother. The dream is over.
Writen by:
An opEn hEArt, aN opeN miNd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers