Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dream Sept. 4th 2009

September 4th, 2009
I'm flying on Park Street (another street by my house) when I see a MECH walking around, the scene changes to a video game. I try shooting the MECH which looks like a big beetle. It has no effect. I find another MECH and climb aboard. This one is like a huge rhino. It has a little remote control type vehicle which launches missiles. As I drive the little remote, the enemy MECH lock on my remote with a satellite beam. The little remote is too fast to hit and while the MECH is firing the little remote is able to launch several missiles at it. Repeating this a while I am able to destroy the MECH. It seems the game is over. I turn around to be greeted by an Asian lady, looks famous and familiar, and her lesbian lover. I am Asked to take photos of her. I guess she's a model. We walk to a back yard and she turns into a friend of mine Audra Dixon, cute< who poses for a few pictures. She's wearing a white top and a long red skirt. Again the scene changes and I'm in Florida trying to skim board with Jeremy Davis. I use to really do it, but for some reason I can't seem to do it. Jeremy on the other hand is getting onto waves and pretty much surfing. Finally I catch on and “grind” some waves, bust some tricks and the dream is over.

Writen by:
An opEn hEArt, aN opeN miNd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers