Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dream Sept. 7th 2009

September 7th, 2009
I'm in a snow covered forest looking for my sister, who is studying wolves. For some reason I climb under the snow and try to catch rodents, which are running around on top. I hear the wolves coming and I jump out of the snow. One is very close to me and I put out my hand and it lets me pet it. After a while I leave and while I'm walking back my sister catches up to me to tell me she needs a new phone. I tell her she is studying wolves she doesn't need a phone. She says that the people she's with have laptops and I say “probably because they are studying wolves.” I talk to my dad anyways, who has a really cheesy phone, and of course he says “No.” Somehow where I met the wolves turns into a playing field for some kind of game, in which you select creatures and they have special abilities. There is points. I make a basket, from behind my back, for 3 points? I dunno kind of weird. I get back home and a couple of people are way out in the back yard. I tell them to get back inside because I see a mass of jets flying overhead. Tons, has to be fifty or more. As the people walk up a procession of cars drives up. These cars have flames cut out of the body panels. They are replaced by plexiglass which has a purplish pink light underneath. I'm wearing a green and dark blue striped shirt. Out of one of the cars steps a younger Asian girl, who is wearing a similar green and dark blue shirt. She has two older brothers who also have the same shirts. Out of the lead car an old Asian man, almost Yakuza mob boss like, steps out. Apparently we fought a while back and I flash back to the fight, we are sword fighting and I won. He hands me some small swords and knives, then he pretends to be reluctant to hand me his sword, it's the one he fought with, he hands it to me and smile. He is and honorable man.

Pardon the interruption.
This portion of the dream was really messed up.
I titled it, and would kind of like to make a short film based on it.
That would be sick.

The Curse: A Dream


My mom's not feeling well, she lays down by a window. Outside is an orange and yellow cat. I'm looking at the cat when the window opens a few inches on its own. The cat leaves and I close the window. Again the cat comes back and the cat stares at me. The window opens more this time. I entice the cat to the window and ofter some clawing and scratching I grab it by the scruff and pull it inside. Shortly after a black dog comes to the window I grab a cleaver and cut the cats head off. I then walk back to the window and thrown the cat at the dog. My mom is sitting up now next to my dad, who begins to talk. He stop. He reaches inside his mouth and pulls a bloody tooth out. He reaches in again and continues to pull out some more teeth. My mom starts to say something to him, when he reaches over and pulls on her ear, her ear begins to rip off her head. He is holding the bloody ear in his hand. I wake up.
Writen by:
An opEn hEArt, aN opeN miNd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers