Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dream Sept 6th 2009

September 6th, 2009
I only remember bits and pieces. The first part of my dream was a lot of pot smoking. I was with some people I don't want to mention. Ha. I remember a part where a police officer pulls over a car infront of us but comes and looks in out car. There is a girl in the front seat. The officer does the same to a line of cars. I also remember a gazebo with some old friends in it. Jesse Mestes, Jenny Hunt, and there are some tiki torches. Also the gazebo is very much bohemian like. Lots of pillows and tapestries. From there I remember being down the seasonal isle at my store, King Soopers, but drinking alcoholic beverages. Em, a friend was there serving drinks from behind the bar. I remember three separate orders and feeling bad because I only tipped one dollar for each order. I take the drinks back to our table and Jim my manager is there I had my sister ask for money from her friends for all of the drinks, I never got any. I remember someone with a hamburger not wanting to eat it and Jim and I splitting it. Also the was a Lego set with race cars but they were Hot Wheels instead. There was a Corvette and an old IROC Z Camero. They were painted blue with purple chameleon paint jobs. I remember my sister had a stuffed animal toy and one leg was larger than the other. Turns out she was making a layer of Lego s around the dog. Matching its shape and color.

Writen by:
An opEn hEArt, aN opeN miNd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers